May 19, 2008

Super Sunday

Tonight when I got home, there was a note on the door inviting me to my neighbor's home for dinner.
When I got in the apartment, my answering machine was blinking so I played the message it was from another friend inviting me to a Broadway Show that night, which was to start in about an hour. Which I was planning to see, but did not realize that this was the last night and my last chance to see the show.
So, I call my friend back and said I'll meet you at the box office on her machine. I jumped in the car and then phoned the other friend to say can I take a rain check on dinner. She said she would save me some leftovers to take for lunch the next day.
It was a wonderful Production and I also found that I knew several cast members in the show. If you double click on the above picture it will take you the theatre's Homepage to see future shows and events. Enjoy!
video
Today: Red

No comments: