January 25, 2010

Where is your Tupperware?

I was talking to a friend after Church yesterday
and a young man came up to my friend and said:
*****
"Thank You, Here is your Tupperware Bowl", smiled and left.
******
The friend look at the bowl, and remarked:
"That's Where You Have Been!"
*******
I ask if she had a name sticker on the bowls?
She said, "NO!"
"I always forgets to put it on
after making the dish inside the bowl."
Or,
"If I remember to label the bowl before making the dish,
I'm afraid it will NOT survive MY cooking process!"
So,
I use my Grandmother's Theory.
**********
At the beginning of each year,
I organize ALL my Tupperware Bowls.
If I find I am missing some dish size I had, I make a list.
The Next time I am shopping, I buy the missing items on the list.
**********
Her Grandmother rationalized
that every time she made some dish for a friend
she would deliver it in one of her Tupperware Bowls.
*********
At the End of the year,
she realizied that she had very little Tupperware left.
But, that made her smile, thinking of all of her friends.
********
So, I try to think like my grandmother,
If my cabinets are full of Tupperware I need to think
more about what I am doing to help my friends.
Today: Green

No comments: